cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does this seller get all of their Negatives removed almost instantly? Something is going on

This person gets several negatives each day but they are almost instantly removed and the feedback revision number has not change. I bought from them and got burned which made me notice. Here are two screenshots taken a couple days apart to show my point. They had 23 negatives scrubbed clean all from different buyers. This has been going on for months

Message 1 of 265
latest reply
264 REPLIES 264

How does this seller get all of their Negatives removed almost instantly? Something is going on

Yeah, the name could have that implication, too.  Smiley Very Happy

Nice area - like all the trees.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 256 of 265
latest reply

They are south of me they probably get more sun and it would be a fun place to go hunt for old coins beats sitting here in the frozen north....

Message 257 of 265
latest reply

Yeah, but look at the bright side!  I've got Socal Gold Coast weather.  Seasons?  What are those?  Smiley Sad At least, you get 'weather'. 

Oh well, we each have our burdens to bear.  Smiley Wink

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 258 of 265
latest reply

Whine whine whine...ok gracie, me and maybe bubbleman too are coming for turkey dinner. Maybe xmas too, if you have ice cubes, that's all the frozen anything we need. Heck, why just come for dinner? I'm moving in, clean the ebay stuff out of the spare room! Temp tomorrow night here...16. groan. Don't worry, I'll only stay until Spring. 

Message 259 of 265
latest reply

Iowas a lonely place when you're the only surfer boy around.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEHmM7IjSjE

Message 260 of 265
latest reply

@ersatz_sobriquet wrote:

Whine whine whine...ok gracie, me and maybe bubbleman too are coming for turkey dinner. Maybe xmas too, if you have ice cubes, that's all the frozen anything we need. Heck, why just come for dinner? I'm moving in, clean the ebay stuff out of the spare room! Temp tomorrow night here...16. groan. Don't worry, I'll only stay until Spring. 

Oh yeah.  Well, this is what I have to put up with every Christmas:

Christmas Day, a year agoChristmas Day, a year ago

Message 261 of 265
latest reply

Getting on towards sunset, just down the beach from Surfer's Point.

Oh, and back on topic, 100% with a lot of iffy comments - how do they do that?

Message 262 of 265
latest reply

Pretty! 

I'll overnight you some snow, you pay shipping, no snads when it melts! 

Message 263 of 265
latest reply

@ersatz_sobriquet wrote:

Pretty! 

I'll overnight you some snow, you pay shipping, no snads when it melts! 

Deal!  Smiley LOLheart   And, I don't have to share with the strangers in the photo!  YES!

Message 264 of 265
latest reply

Hello everyone,