cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you black or stop ebay messages regarding overpriced watches?

I'm  getting like 5 messages a day from ebay telling me how to list watches.  It has nothing to do with anything I've ever listed before.  Most humans no longer wear a watch and keep time with their phone.  No one in their right mind lists things on ebay that will not be covered by ANY insurance company when they're either lost in the mail or the customer sends back an empty box. No one really wants these items anymore and I certainly don't need to get 5 emails a day insisting I list them.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How do you black or stop ebay messages regarding overpriced watches?

You ignore them and delete them. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

There are about 6 different discussions on this @skeletonstore . The issue was reported to the product team by devon@ebay but it hasn't been fixed yet.

Between Oct 11 and this morning Oct 20 one of my accounts got the message 8 times.

As suggested above: ignore/delete

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

And yet, they limit us on the frequency that we can send store newsletters. Interesting...

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Maybe;

Communication Preferences (ebay.com)

You should be able to select from the list what and how you want to receive from eBay. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply