cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I go back to using old listing page?

Hi everyone. I am trying to list an item on E-bay tonight and found that they changed the listing page and I don't like it. Is there a way to use the old listing page? I can't find any option or link to go back to it so I do not know if it is possible. Any thoughts?

As it stands now I won't list my item because I can't include the same details as before such as the countries I am not willing to ship to among other things. Any advice would help. Thanks,

John

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: How do I go back to using old listing page?

Same problem.

The new page allows me to show shipping to Canada or to overseas but not both.

The rest is not a problem, just different.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Just looking at the listing again and now they are identifying me as living in the U.S. and I live in Canaa. I only want to ship to Canadian and U.S. addresses.

John

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

If you're in the Selling Manager, look on the left-hand side of the page.  Go all the way almost to the bottom and look for section called "Seller Tools."

Click on the item that says:  "View My eBay Selling - Back to Basics."   (See screen shot attached.)  I think that will get you back to where you want to go...

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Hi Everyone.

I just figured out that if you select the "advanced listing option" tool you will be prompted not to use it if you are not a high volume seller. However, if you click it, it will take you back to the old listing page. The only thing that is different is how the text of your description appears in the ad. I will play with this now and see what options are there.

John

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Hi Livadia, I will check that you oo. Thank you!

John

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@22path wrote:

Just looking at the listing again and now they are identifying me as living in the U.S. and I live in Canaa. I only want to ship to Canadian and U.S. addresses.

John

John,

You might want to check and make sure you're on the Canadian ebay site (www.ebay.ca) and not www.ebay.com which is the American one.    Perhpas that's the reason why eBay thinks you are located in the US.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@22path wrote:

Hi Everyone.

I just figured out that if you select the "advanced listing option" tool you will be prompted not to use it if you are not a high volume seller. However, if you click it, it will take you back to the old listing page. The only thing that is different is how the text of your description appears in the ad. I will play with this now and see what options are there.

John

for me it is very strange...

from my active selling page;

if i click on the "sell" on the very top of the page; it takes me to the new listing form.

(and yes if i click on advanced listing option, it will take me to the old listing form with the same warning u've been getting).

but if i click on the "sell an item" in the left column, it takes me to the old listing form right away...

again all that from my active selling page.

will give the new form a try tonight...

too many people have been experiencing weird changes lately.

for me it started 2 days ago.

have the impression Ebay is about to make some changes; perhaps make the new listing form mandatory?

letoulousain
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I dont know it's like I'm on another ebay planet but I'm unable to find View my ebay selling unable ti find Selling Manager,.I am completly unable to find any link in Ebay per my acct that will let me go back to the old format.

Not sure what too do, I've tried everything I can't even find anything in site map that will help I don't understand why Ebay makes this so hard for the sellers it's really bad business. The dash board they have set up is way toooo busy doesn't help me at all,way to much info thta's not needed.

And who do you call on this site anymore for support amazing to me and I'm a small business owner for 25 years.

This is stupid.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@gracejunior

@22path

In your account, go to "subscriptions", then at the bottom will be "US selling manager/seller hub". Click unsubscribe to the right, it will have you sign back in, then verify that you want to unsubscribe. This will get your old "myebay" page back, you can then go back to subscriptions and re-subscribe to selling manager (without the seller hub). 

Make sure you subscribe to the free selling manager unless you have a premium or anchor store, or you want to pay the $15.99 per month for selling manager pro.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Message 11 of 11
latest reply