cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my return policy in the template?

When I create a listing it automatically only gives me the option of no returns or 14 days. I want to set it at 30 days for all my new listings without having to go to the bulk editing tool each time I create a listing.  I have tried the Return settings tab I found in the account section but that only let me set automatic aproval of returns and did not let me set how many days they have to return an item.  How do I change the days permanently to 30 for all future listings? I do have a basic store so I think I should have access to all the options somewhere but I can not find them.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

This works!
Make sure you hit (save and quit) and then go to drafts and hit (Continue)

Thanks!
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

I cannot what you say to look for. Nothing in my template says Your Current Listing Preferences. 😞

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

The easiest way to make these kinds of changes along with several other areas is using the eBay business policies.  It is a set of Payment, return and shipping policies that you set up and listings are assigned to each policy so that when ever you make changes to these policies the system auto change all the listings you assigned to that policy.

Click here to learn more about business policies

Good Luck Selling!

Message 18 of 18
latest reply