cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Grow Diamonds & Jewellery Listing in Ebay

How Increase Loose Diamonds And Jewellery Listing . I have More Then 10000 Listing in File. Anyone Have Any Solution For Boost Sales,

Thanks

GOLKDIAM

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Trust is going to be a BIG deal in this category.  I would not start selling Diamonds under the account you are posting with here as your Feedback leaves a lot to be desired.  Use a different account for the diamonds.  You might sell some other stuff under the new account of less value first to build up a little bit of feedback before starting with the diamonds.

You have to step up your game with accurate titles and descriptions.  You have quite a few buyers that have been less that pleased with the quality of stuff they have purchased from you in the past to include some diamonds.  You need to pick up your game on that.  This has to stop.  If it isn't quality stuff that you are accurately describing, don't sell it.

I'm not sure why at this time you have a store.  You are costing yourself money unless you are going to carry over 250 listings every month,  This account doesn't have any current listings.  

I say start out small and build up your business.  Don't come in with 1000's of listings yet.  You need to build up business and TRUST.  This account won't likely do that for you because of previous problems.

I do wish you good luck in whatever you decide to do.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Create a new account and reach 1000 feedbacks with that account. You already have 3 negs on less than 270 feedbacks. Listing don't mean much if you don't have a lot of feedbacks to go with that account.
@golkdiam wrote:

How Increase Loose Diamonds And Jewellery Listing . I have More Then 10000 Listing in File. Anyone Have Any Solution For Boost Sales,

Thanks

GOLKDIAM

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I would disagree that they need 1,000 FB, but they do need to show a good transaction history with GOOD feedback when wanting to sell something like diamonds.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Terrible feedback.

Some say negative remarks and you reply thanking them for the positive remarks.

Some have serious complaints like "not real diamonds" and you don't respond at all.

I don't see any listings.

Removed by seller?

Removed by ebay?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@inhawaii wrote:

I don't see any listings.

Removed by seller?

Removed by ebay?

Or they sold everything they had listed.  It would have to be one of the three.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@golkdiam 

Not seeing any listings on this ID.  Looks like you ran into a few problems with the descriptions you are providing for the items.  Not really sure what to advise as it looks like your listings may have been removed or ended.  Care to expand? 

Good luck regardless.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

You are in India and must not have your listings open for international sales since, like other responders, I cannot see any listings for you under this ID. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

HOW are you shipping using the USPS if your item is in India?

janet9988_0-1691592576374.png

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply