cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

I have been selling on eBay for almost 11 years and never had problems with fraud. Starting last October a new customer started buying from me and after many issues with this buyer I blocked them. Over the last 11 months they just keep creating a new user account and buy more items and always change the shipping address and names to try and cover up their actions. I have filed countless reports and have many SR numbers and have talked to many assistants that have told me these users have multiple violations and have done nothing to protect my account. I submitted many reports with all the known user names and they said they would follow up with me and never did.  two months ago this user filed a  dispute with their bank (Outside of eBay) and eBay put a hold on my funds for 30 days even after I provided tracking to show that delivery was made. I thought this whole thing was over and then when I woke Tuesday morning I find that this person filed the same dispute again and now the money I needed to pay my mortgage is tied up again for the same items. I have made over 30K transactions over the last almost 11 years and never had a return or negative feedback. Where is the seller protection. Is their someone else have the same problems and what can I do to get my money released. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes

Adam

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Fraud

I would give this ID a break and start a new one.  This is why I set up 2 seller accounts when I first started in 1998. If I have a problem with a customer , I switch to the other one.  Hopefully, your situation will be resolved soon.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Fraud

Thank you

Message 3 of 3
latest reply