cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to tag my work

Hello, I recently sold a choker and made sure to carefully package it, leaving a note, two extra spikes and the ribbon. I then dropped it off at USPS, but then on my way back I realized I forgot to add the artistry tag. I listed it as new with tags and now that once good, excited feeling of selling my work ( that I worked really hard making), has turned to worry. Should I message the buyer letting them know? Should I wait for them to just get the item and let it be? What should I do? I understand that there could be issues and I am willing to take that hit, but I feel really bad. I plan to make a guide to remember this from now on, but still feel pretty terrible.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Forgot to tag my work

Don't worry about it unless you hear something from the buyer which I doubt will happen. Since your items are "handmade" (presumably by yourself) a reasonable buyer would understand a simple error on your part and if was a concern of the buyer (item is a gift?) you could offer to send them a tag.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Forgot to tag my work

Eh, I wouldn't worry too much about it. But then again, that's just me.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Forgot to tag my work

Don't worry about it unless you hear something from the buyer which I doubt will happen. Since your items are "handmade" (presumably by yourself) a reasonable buyer would understand a simple error on your part and if was a concern of the buyer (item is a gift?) you could offer to send them a tag.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Forgot to tag my work

You might drop the buyer a note and say that you forgot to attach the tag and have sent it along by letter mail.

THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK
Message 4 of 4
latest reply