Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

buyer did not want to win auction?

I've been trying to sell a particular item for awhile now (it's listed for over $100).Mid week I received a bid on the item (it was the only bid) and that buyer ended up winning the item. Now the buyer sent me this message: "Did not want to win this ...

Bizarre Visa card paid for an eBay invoice and disputed said transaction?

So, very weird situation going on with my PayPal and eBay. Log in today to find I can't receive or send money on PayPal. There's a transaction that has a dispute opened yesterday for a monthly invoice payment to eBay, which is totally normal and auto...

Recent changes to Item Specifics

The first change I saw is that Item Specifics now automatically hides several IS fields, even if the listing form only has 4 recommended fields!While I'd be the first to jump up and cheer for the ability to hide options on almost every screen (partic...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Square trade warranty added to my USED item?

I listed a lamp in used condition and there is a square trade warranty option. There is no warranty implied on my listing nor do I have orginal sales receipts.What does this mean for myself as a seller? And how do I remove this feature?Thanks For ref...

kudos to sellers who....

...check their listings every month before GTC automatically relists. When my listings used to end I would carefully check them for prices and whether they are still on the shelf but since the GTC thing kicked in I have been too lazy to do it most of...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! If I'm to get screwed selling on EBay....

Then why would anyone sell on EBay? I have been selling a product for around $150 each on EBay for last 6 months, and have nothing but continual buyer problems. But this one takes the cake! I sold item in first of January. It is NO Returns basis, but...

Holding funds for a local pickup despite both seller and buyer complaining.

I had sold an item on Oct 1, This is was a bit unusual since I dont sell a often and it was a local pick up. Naturally, eBay placed the funds paid on hold. I can completely understand the buyer protection. Based on the eBay rules which I accepted whe...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

real buyer?

i got this offer an i think its a scam i messaged him regarding the location and he has yet to reply. Hello seller,I'm interested in your item as a gift,I`ll like the item shipped to tennesse via next two-days delivery or overnight.hope my offer is b...

Stealing pictures.

I'm not sure what the current rules are on watermarking photos. I think it has changed a few times. But if you're going to steal and use another seller's pictures for your own listing, why wold you steal and use pictures with the other sellers userna...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 39 replies
  • 1 helpful

Promoted listings

I just noticed that on some of my listings that I also use also us promoted listings, only the promoted listing shows up in a search.In the beginning when I first started using promoted listings, both the regular listing and the promoted listing woul...

1 sale in 8 days Glad I'm leaving e-bay a waste of time

It has become pointless for me to list on e-bay anymore . I have 100% positive feedback but I am listed as a below average dealer do to GTC relisting sold books . The customers had no problem when I told them what happened but e-bay wanted to charge ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 21 helpful

Fake artifacts

Someone must do something about the scammer on ebay selling arrowheads they made in there garage and then selling as authentic for lots of money and the people buying must stop buying because there rocks are worthless just because it has a paper espe...

Re the disappearing listings thread that was just closed

because it's too "old". Yes, this IS still an issue. Just went to add stock to a listing I know I had another 2 of and lo and behold, nowhere to be found - just vanished. I realise ebay doesn't value any seller's time & effort much, if at all, but th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors