cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For multivariation listings what is a quick way to see the order details of a past buyer?

eBay no longer lets me see the order details of every buyer on multivation listings, they only let you see the last sale.

I have thousands of sales, and when an ebay buyer has a question about their tracking it is very hard for me to find it now.

Are there any quick links that people use to see the order details of past buyers on multi variation listings?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

For multivariation listings what is a quick way to see the order details of a past buyer?

Go to this page:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ord/?filter=status:PAID_SHIPPED

Search for the User Name

The Paid & Shipped filter has all your orders for the past 90 days.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I place all my SOLD listings in ARCHIVES so I can find them again..after they

were Sold..There should be Purchase History for items where you sold Several of the Same items..

You can see all the Buyers if you Click on that.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@usgamecollector wrote:

eBay no longer lets me see the order details of every buyer on multivation listings, they only let you see the last sale.

I have thousands of sales, and when an ebay buyer has a question about their tracking it is very hard for me to find it now.

Are there any quick links that people use to see the order details of past buyers on multi variation listings?

Isn't there a separate transaction in your transaction history for each  purchase? 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Go to this page:

Search for the User Name

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@trbl13 wrote:

I place all my SOLD listings in ARCHIVES so I can find them again..after they

were Sold..There should be Purchase History for items where you sold Several of the Same items..

You can see all the Buyers if you Click on that.

if you go to purchase history multiple purchases of the same item it will show the buyers name, but you can only see the order details of the last item you sold. If it's not the most recent purchase there is no option to see the order details, and I don't know a quick way to get to their order details if it's a past buyer.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@slippinjimmy wrote:

Go to this page:

Search for the User Name

that helps, thanks!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply