cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For The Love Of God How Do You Add Different Sizes???!!!

I've never seen a platform as big as eBay hide product variation options the way they do. I finally, after 3 hours figured out how to get to where you add the word "size" and the sizes I want to add then it displays "fabric type" & when I try to add "size" it says I have to delete one of three other options that I can't find. This is absolutely mental lmao...

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Yes my bad.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

That's one of the main variations in ecommerce, I don't know why they wouldn't allow it.

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

I just "sold similar item" and changed the size, the variations weren't happening & I couldn't afford to waste more time on it 

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@ghost-gambino wrote:

That's one of the main variations in ecommerce, I don't know why they wouldn't allow it.

@ghost-gambino 

But they do allow it.  There is just something you aren't seeing.  If you would just share a screen shot of what you are seeing it would likely resolve the problem as we could advice you much better.

Have you carefully read through the links I provided for you earlier?

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

I can start a brand new listing - I do not add or make any changes - go to variztions, add size by typing it in, and always get

To add this attribute, remove the value added for it in Item Specifics.

nothing was ever added

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply