Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! Top Rated Plus - how long before they show as qualified?

So I recently realized that you don't always have to offer free returns for TRS+ on some listings. So I went in and changed some of my listings for movies and books to 1-day shipping so they would qualify. How soon will that go into effect? Will they...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Seller Protection is an absolute joke.

eBay Seller Protection is an absolute joke.A buyer buys $1,000 worth of poster (4 Vintage Nike Posters).He receives them and even sends me an eBay message that he is happy with the posters.THEN, 2 days later, he files a dispute through his credit car...

Resolved! eBay switched my Louis Vuitton Sarah Red Wallet

eBay has a thief in their mist. I list my beautiful Louis Vuitton Red Sarah long Wallet. I sold it to a very nice buyer, offered them free shipping to help bring down the price. So seller paid and then I was instructed to mail it to “an Authenticatio...

632B7ED7-C025-4C1D-A34E-7306D96A211D.jpeg 5C39CFCD-5A2B-43AB-A977-E58E4CC6C9B0.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 47 replies
  • 6 helpful

Listing guidelines

Other members can list a particular product ...but when I do I get restricted???? (replica bills)

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings Removed.

I get a listing removed every once in a while and in most cases the reason for removing the listing is understandable but my issue with this process is they remove my listing but allow lots of others selling identical items continue. Does anyone else...

Bulk updating Item Specifics via CSV that aren't missing

Hi All, Is there a way to get a full download of all my active listings that aren't missing required item specifics? I had done a big upload to remove most of these notifications, but was hoping to make a few tweaks. Example: I want to download all 3...

1._dropdown.width-800.jpg

Sneaker Authenticity Guarantee?

I'm confused on this authenticity thing. Do I have to do this for any shoes I list? The email wasn't clear if I have to do it for all the shoes I list. Thank you to anyone that can clarify.

Shipping

I have a buyer he wants me to ship to what he says is his new address. It is different than the purchased shipping label. Is this done? It seems suspicious.

Expensive Item - how to protect myself?

I have 3 very unique US dollar bills that could be sold for a lot of money. How do I sell without worrying that I won't be scammed? I'll ship with signature confirmation to extra protect myself. Should I go get my bills authenticated before I list th...

Slightly concerned

Hi Not going to use real details in this messageI'm a little concerned I may be involved in a scam of some kind, as I made a sale for both my monitor and ps5 both within minutes of each otherI sold the monitor first to an account named AAA with the p...

Censorship

So, we are not allowed to post about an actual thing related to eBay selling that happened today? Interesting that a message which doesn't violate any board policies has to be "disappeared".

Thanks eBay! Got Free Shipping supplies

Received a rather large box from eBay this morning. The box weighed 18 lb and I noticed it said it was from eBay Shipping Supplies. I have ordered from them before but haven't placed an order recently. I opened the package and found a bunch of great ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors