cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Neg in 10 plus years

Image1.jpg

So I get a neg feedback today. The buyer claims I did not respond to him. I contacted him and let him know that I never received any messages from him. He then sends me this screen shot, prior to editing of course. I was polite and nice. But he demanded $20.00 for the feedback removal. I told him I was not going to do that, if he had sent a nice message I would have gladly worked with him. 

I then requested a feedback removal, but it is just automated stuff and ebay quickly denied it. So then I went to chat and explained the situation that the buyer was violating the feedback extortion policy. She agreed, but had to send it to an expert to review. I'm now in limbo waiting.  

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Yes, first thing after blocking him. 

Message 46 of 52
latest reply

@forward-motion wrote:

UPDATED

Hello forward-motion,Thanks for contacting us about the feedback you received:

On: 2021-06-14 13:32:25-0700

We've removed the feedback as it does qualify under our removal policies

highfive.gif

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 47 of 52
latest reply

I apologize if it seemed like I was piling on with the sticker issue.  I was just relaying some more experience on the adhesive sticker topic.  Anyway, while I understand the sticker issue, the buyer really didn't deal with you very well and deserves whatever they get for that.  I'm glad to see the neg got removed.

Message 48 of 52
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

Model citizen I'm sure..

Goo Gone, nail polish remover, alcohol, Mr Clean Magic Eraser and a dozen other simple remedies come to mind.

A lot of that has potential of destroying the item the sticker is on as well as taking the sticker off.   The acetone in the nail polish remover eats plastic, the Magic Eraser is heavily abrasive, and so forth.  I can't honestly say that too many things I've gotten with stickers on them survived the experience of trying to remove them.  Which is kind of the issue.

Message 49 of 52
latest reply

I mentioned it before in another post. People on here go into worse than road rage sometimes. This one is the Tasmanian Devil.

Message 50 of 52
latest reply

Last year, we received our first neg ever but it was from a known scammer who had ordered the item through his Ebay account, signed for its delivery, yet then claimed that he neither ordered it nor signed for it. 

PayPal ended up eating his fraud because he disputed the charge through his credit card issuer. 

Ebay auto-deleted his fake feedback. Incredibly, they did not delete his account. He is still free to harass and scam others. 

Message 51 of 52
latest reply

@vintagecraze50 wrote:

I mentioned it before in another post. People on here go into worse than road rage sometimes. This one is the Tasmanian Devil.

Yes, concur............so glad it got removed.  Peeps are nutz this week.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 52 of 52
latest reply