cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling down goy? Here’s 100,000 listings

This is the most ridiculous and short sighted thing eBay has ever done. 100,000 listings?? Haha. Most sellers with a store are running 200-500 per month. And you guys are giving us 100,000?? What am I going to do with that? Nothing! You guys at eBay have just given your biggest sellers (that are mostly listing cheap Chinese made junk), a huge gift of listings while at the same time flooding the platform and pushing your bread and butter sellers down even farther.  It seems like a bad joke. EBay, you need to think about the core of your business. The sellers that run mid level stores and sell quality used merchandise. We are mostly stuck at home and can not obtain new inventory right now. We aren’t able to list 1500 items PER DAY! I also know the other reasoning behind that offer, maybe a lot of sellers forget to cancel the free listings and then bam! Huge fees in two months when they auto relist. Thanks for nothing EBay. Just to be clear, I’m not asking for a handout, but I’m also not not asking for a smokescreen  

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Feeling down goy? Here’s 100,000 listings

Buyers were yelling all over the threads for Ebay to step up in our time of need and give us some free listings.  Lots of members were slamming Ebay for not doing this in the time frame that they felt was appropriate.

Then Ebay announce 50,000 free listings in March and 50,000 in April for store owners.  While that is an excessive for many of us, there are likely some sellers that can use them.

But it doesn't end there.  First there were complaints of no free listings, now there are complaints of too many free listings.  It just makes no sense.

Use what you can and move on.  It doesn't have to be any more than that.  Well except Thank you Ebay for giving us the opportunity to create new listings for free, it will help many of us.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 16 of 16
latest reply