cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express payments not so instant

I don't understand what's trying to be pulled over sellers eyes by calling something express payments. It's been a day already still with the famous eBay payment "processing". I don't really have an idea really when it gets done collecting interest, so I can do my "express" payout.  I wish they would stop with the money grab. eBay is making a lot running a lot of different angles.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Express payments not so instant

I read posts like yours and am glad I've never used express payments. Less really is more sometimes. Hang in there...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

On daily payments without express, eBay sends the payout at 5-6 am and it's in the bank at 12-1pm. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Tried the instant transfer with PayPal once. Transaction was still pending the next day when it would have already cleared had I used the free slowpoke method.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

It's been a day already still with the famous eBay payment "processing".

@alonysios 

The money is not available for the "express" route until it is available for payout anyway.  Even if you have weekly payouts, you can change it to daily if you want to get the funds a bit faster.  The pay service may get it to you a few hours quicker, but will not transfer funds that are still in the processing mode. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Right. It's nuts though for it to be stuck in processing from a buyer that is already validated right? I would think so. It shouldn't process for a whole day. That's a little weird. I have it set to weekly. That's as fast as you can go. You can cash out earlier if you want. You can not set to daily and do express. It doesn't work that way. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You can't be set to express payments set on daily. It has to be weekly. That's direct from eBay and it tells you. I still think a day of eBay processing a payment goes against the term "express".

Message 7 of 7
latest reply