cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter valid postal code message

I need help with the error, Enter valid postal code message. Anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Enter valid postal code message

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@cuppaco86 wrote:

I need help with the error, Enter valid postal code message. Anyone know how to fix this?

What is the context of where you are seeing this message? What are you trying to do at that moment?

I notice that the message talks about a "postal code" although you are registered in the U.S. (where it's called a ZIP code). Your listings appear to be drop-shipped items coming from someplace else. Is it eBay or your dropshipper who is asking for a postal code? Your buyer's Ship-To: address should already come to you with the correct ZIP code included when the buyer makes payment.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Google the zip and try the alternatives it provides.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You didn't provide enough information to figure out what the problem is let alone how to fix it. Can you elaborate a bit more? Possibly include screen captures? It looks like you only ship domestically out of Wisconsin so it does not appear to be a international shipment. 

Your account has only been active since 19 March are you sure you have everything setup correctly to sell and get paid? Is this the item you are trying to ship??

dbfolks166mt_0-1712524778921.png

Message 5 of 5
latest reply