cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ended Listings - How Long Can They Be Ended or Dormant Before They Will Be Lost? Genius Needed!

Ended Listings - How Long Can They Be Ended or Dormant Before They Will Be Lost? Genius Needed!

Sometimes we go on long vacations that are more than a month.  How long can I keep my listings Ended or Dormant before they will be lost and unretrievable in the EBAY System?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ended Listings - How Long Can They Be Ended or Dormant Before They Will Be Lost? Genius Needed!

You can drop down to 90 days on both "unsold" and "ended". It still confuses me a bit as to what's-what cuz they seem to overlap and sometimes deleted or relisted stuff will still be there...

My rule of thumb> never be more than a month behind ended or older listings. Good luck~

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Ended Listings - How Long Can They Be Ended or Dormant Before They Will Be Lost? Genius Needed!

Thanks annadryl!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I looked on Google and they said that the 90 days has been increased to 180 days.  Can anyone verify this?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@acem4 wrote:

I looked on Google and they said that the 90 days has been increased to 180 days.  Can anyone verify this?

@acem4 

Post a link to whatever info you found on Google that said 90 days has been increased to 180 days, and we'll take a look at the source of that info. Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply