cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay not acknowledging a sale and payment?

Never had this happen! Had a sale last night that I only know about because PayPal sent a payment confirmation. Ebay did not even remove the items in the sale, I had to do it manually this morning. Anyone else ever had this happen?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, a few months ago I had the same thing happen.  I called Ebay CS and got some nonsense that Paypal would reverse the payment.  That did not happen.  I contacted the buyer and then I mailed the item out as the buyer wanted the widget and it was clearly not a scam.  Both the buyer and myself were a bit mystified by the circumstance.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ARe you sure it was a legit payment?  Sending a phising email from paypal (or ebay) is a common scam....  Go to your pp account (not from the email) and check to be sure......

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

That was the first thing I did. I had to print the shipping label through Paypal also.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

That's scary.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The other thing that can/does happen is that you have the item listed somewhere else that you've forgotten about and it sold there.........  That's happened to more than a few of us.............

Message 6 of 6
latest reply