cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay keeps sending payments to wrong email address that I know longer have access to...

I have an old email address, that I have spoken to EBay and Paypal about several times. When a buyer pays, the payment keeps going to my old email address... so I do not get paid and the auction remains listed as unpaid.

If you haven't had the pleasure, Paypal takes at least an hour  to speak someone on the phone. I have canceled my old email address through Ebay and Paypal, let's call it email 1. I know longer have access to email 1, it is not in my EBay settings, the correct email address is in my EBay and Paypal settings. Several times I have tried to get them to straightened this out and neither EBay nor Paypal can seem to get this right. My EBay account is old and with perfect feedback, so I do not want to close it. Has anyone run into this before or have an idea on how to resolve this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay keeps sending payments to wrong email address that I know longer have access to...

You need to make sure to change the email address in the listings
Changing it in ebay & Paypal  isn't enough you need to make sure you have it changed in the listing.
Go to your listings & Revise move down and see what is in the  Email Address for receiving payments

paypal email payment 11-19.JPG

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If you have old listings still running then you need to revise those listings to the new/correct email address.

Changing the email on your account settings only affects listings created AFTER the change.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Email address for receiving payments: (email address here)

Please contact me.  I will give you my email address.  😃

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 4 of 4
latest reply