cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is adding minimum $ amounts to my make offer when I do not have this checked.

They are also adding make an offer to some of my listings when I do not have make an offer checked.  What???

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Ebay is adding minimum $ amounts to my make offer when I do not have this checked.

This happen to me yesterday. I listed an old motherboard for $1 and "make an offer" is on the active listing. I did not enable make an offer.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: Ebay is adding minimum $ amounts to my make offer when I do not have this checked.

I don't think ebay is not "adding it" after you create your listing.

When you make  listing, you have to double check everything.

Sometimes it defaults to being "on".  You have to double check to make sure that it is "off".

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 4.15.19 AM.png

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi!

Don't use make an offer then. Just lower the price so all can see it then.😊

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I noticed that as well and thats one of the items you have to turn off as inhawaii has a screen shot of

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Ebay definitely has a bug in the mobile phone app where it keeps checking + adding minimum offer and adding a price of a minimum offer, AFTER you set yours.

trust me I’ve had this happen on almost every single one of my selling posts. 

thank you! 

martin 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Me too. Where do I fix this?

Thank you 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply