cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has told me that I am not visible

I had only two sales during March and view and watches really did not move.  I thought at first, it might be just economy, tax season, Easter, etc.  I called Ebay about 10 days ago the first time.  I was on the phone probably 45 minutes or so.  The representative checked and told me my items were not visible and she was going to put in a tech report and it should be cleared up within two day.  Two days came and went and Mondy, 4/2/18, I called again and the representative said that the listings still were not visible and he said he put another request into tech service and I should wait 3 -7 days for results.  Now, I am a top rated seller, power seller (probably not now) and no prior problems of this nature.  So the question is is just a bunch of **bleep** from Ebay, is there actually a problem with the visibility on my listings that they are trying to solve or is this their way of getting rid of smaller sellers or something I haven't thought of.  If you were in my shoes, what would you do and think.   Thanks for any input.

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Ebay has told me that I am not visible

@tweetystwadeswrote:

I'm seeing your items as well. What happens when you search yourself, can you not see them? 

SInce eBay has admitted that they "personalize" search for individual searchers, what the seller sees and what the buyers see are not necessarily the same.

Message 31 of 31
latest reply