cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay erroneously threatens my account because of policy violation.

Hi Ebayers!

I am quite upset as I write this, in a forum that I infrequently visit, so please excuse me if I lack clarity. The point is that I want to know how to get to talk to a live person!

Within the last hour, Ebay sent me a message threatening to place a restriction on my account, hide all my listings from view, and keep all fees, because they say that I violated policy.

The policy that they say 3 of my listings violate relate to selling coins in a presale process. In other words selling coins that you do not yet possess. I have NEVER sold anything on Ebay in 22 years that I did not physically possess. There accusation is totally incorrect!

HOW TO I GET TO SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON!  ( I am so ticked off, I am ready to quit the whole thing! )

Jerry

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ebay erroneously threatens my account because of policy violation.

Selling practices policy | eBay

Click on this link - go to the bottom of the page - it says "Have us call you" - they will.

Good luck.  Sorry about your Monday.  Hope you get it resolved quickly.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Perhaps try here:

tyler@ebay.com

or

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

...would you think your competitors faulty reported your listings...???

...I hope you can straighten out the matter...I do care for you...sending my prayer...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply