cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay bring back Paypal! My sales on Ebay are gone!

Since Ebay removed Paypal, I have made no sales for a whole month! It is as if buyers have left Ebay because they do not want to wait 4 days just for the money that they pay for an item to be received by a seller before the seller ships their item. I am sure that buyers also feel repelled by Ebay because they suspect that Ebay is flipping the money its sellers make by holding on to the money that its sellers make for four days. Personally, if I was a buyer on Ebay, I would not want to wait 4 days just for the money that I pay for an item on Ebay to be received by a seller and I would shop on another site that does not do so. I also have read reports that say that Ebay sellers have to pay out of their bank account funds to ship the items they sell while waiting for 4 days to get paid the money they make for selling such items on Ebay, which I am not doing! I am supposed to be paid instantly for sales that I make on Ebay. I have been an Ebay seller since 2006, and I have always paid my Ebay seller fees right after my items sell, I know many other sellers did too, and this is the thanks we get? Ebay removing Paypal is not right, it is ridiculous and uncalled for, and unnecessary! I want my money! Give us our businesses back Ebay! Bring back Paypal, for making Ebay sellers use their bank account as a way to receive payments for their sales is not working, and quit making corrupt changes! 

Message 1 of 248
latest reply
247 REPLIES 247

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@714gorilla wrote:

This is when I received it

Getting Paid on EBay has changed

Sent: Apr-16-21 10:16

Is that when they sent your sign up date?

That was the first I heard about MP.  It was followed by FAQ's and other info but they didn't allow me to copy and paste it all in my post.

"In the end, only kindness matters."
Message 196 of 248
latest reply

Hi - Nice thinking! Ebay has the capacity to be a really nice site. They waste it on being greedy & who knows what else.  L

Message 197 of 248
latest reply

Hi - Don't make the mistake in believing everything ebay says. If it walks like a duck, etc.   L

Message 198 of 248
latest reply

Hi - Of course items are not likely to be haunted. It apparently is the thing that some wish to believe. L

Message 199 of 248
latest reply

Sarcasm????????????????   L

Message 200 of 248
latest reply

Hi - Maybe not coincidence after all. Too many are saying it. If it walks like a duck, etc. It is most likely a duck.  L

Message 201 of 248
latest reply

@714gorilla wrote:

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@714gorilla wrote:

This is when I received it

Getting Paid on EBay has changed

Sent: Apr-16-21 10:16

Is that when they sent your sign up date?

That was the first I heard about MP.  It was followed by FAQ's and other info but they didn't allow me to copy and paste it all in my post.

if you sell here you need to keep up.  even i keep up and i only sell here periodically - here you have all this feedback and i have nearly none. 

Message 202 of 248
latest reply

Hi - I picture a bunch of creatures walking towards a high cliff edge. I want to yell to stop them, but they refuse to listen or stop. This, I feel, describes so many ebay sellers that just go along to get along. Realize we are only letting ebay be in charge for now. Enough of us together can force change.  L

Message 203 of 248
latest reply

Hi - Nice 2 cents.   L 

Message 204 of 248
latest reply

Hi - Nicely put.  L 

Message 205 of 248
latest reply

Hi - It is not just them, but a lot of people saying the same thing. Be careful of ebay's kool-aid, as it contains equal degrees of untruth & deception in it's ingredients.   L

Message 206 of 248
latest reply

Hi - You are correct. There are no genies, etc., only demons posing as such.  L

Message 207 of 248
latest reply

Hi - I truly hope you get paid! However, never trust ebay.  L

Message 208 of 248
latest reply

Hi - One doesn't need to understand ebay rules to realize that ebay is wrong.  L

Message 209 of 248
latest reply

My ebay sales have nosedived , too.  I do this as a hobby, and have had good success over the years.  Now, my number of views and watches have dropped significantly.  It's been a great run, I guess it's time to move on.

Message 210 of 248
latest reply