cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Open - Bad Gateway now??

Everytime I try to enter the Ebay Open Event, the link now just goes to Bad Gateway message... anyone else?

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Ebay Open - Bad Gateway now??

Keep getting a server error.  😞

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 16 of 22
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

We're still working on getting this resolved, thanks for your patience! Please continue trying to refresh your page or clicking the link again. 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 17 of 22
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

This issue should be resolved. Please try to refresh and rejoin. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

I can't even figure out where to log in! When I go to the eBay open page it has no link to open anything. Can anyone at least help me figure out where go to log in?

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Should we be clicking on our original email with the "virtual event url" link sent this morning? 

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Tyler,  Finally got in BUT ... there is an issue with the videos - buffering and then this message below - I can see from the message board this issue is impacting many - is there a fix for this problem? Or will this material be accessible in some other way?

dees_den_0-1628105861126.png

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

@dees_den wrote:

Tyler,  Finally got in BUT ... there is an issue with the videos - buffering and then this message below - I can see from the message board this issue is impacting many - is there a fix for this problem? Or will this material be accessible in some other way?

dees_den_0-1628105861126.png

Hi @dees_den - the Keynote videos will be shared on YouTube for those unable to see the content during sessions - link here

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 22 of 22
latest reply