cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay INR and BBE completely wrong and nonsense it does not work as stated in the policy!

Here I am. I had a company that employed 7 people, all of whom were registered as individuals and sold as individuals so accaunts never related together. one i am posting now not perfect  accaunt cos this accaunt have some negative feedbacks here so  i deserved  may block here but here is company members have 100% clear accaunts so lets talk!  we have accaunts  Absolutely all the items were delivered. Instead of a return, the buyer opened a dispute on one of the accounts by mistake.. Another buyer failed to open it and then closed it it also mistake and its happen as well from another buyer. And total 3 disputes were enough to block my top rated account  with 100% feedback rate and zero returns. It also says that less than 10 disputes from the buyer will still be considered as average I have 3 disputes in one of my accounts it says that it was considered as Average and they still blocked me, This means that their policy works the opposite of what it says only buyers who have lot of transactions was more safe from this since in 5000 transactions 10 dispute can't be in high rate but what happens if i have 100 transaction and get 3 dispute? all the items delivered tracking provided but some buyer can click the dispute or tried to scam me and open item not received case then lose it OFC cos i have proof then ebay will consider it in metrics and block me, where seller protection here? if i delivered item buyer can open dispute and still chose item not received idk when  they do it where i am safe from this? that they did not open it for scam? by mistake? this system will be well only if i lose the case and then it should considered in metrics only these cases. i think ebay know everything and that rule not for this they want remove lot of sellers but idk why.   who create  that  rule interested.  we almost earn every month 10k$+ and ebay finally kill our company,  I contacted the CEO office team I spoke to them and they are also copy and paste policies like as the whole customer service. All of eBay these days is based on an algorithm and they don't really care why you got banned  when you write them they just copy BBE ( Bad Buyer Experience) they said the metrics not the only reason you suspended but this is only metrics i have accaunt where i have zero return, 100% feedback rate just some 3 open dispute by mistakenly they closed then it and my accaunt suspended for just INR cases its just 3 case. shameful!!! the entire staff should be replaced,  or A great recession is upon you very soon EBAY for complete chaos and irresponsibility!

51111.png

plus  for example why this rule is so bad  lets said I can buy an item from one buyer with 3 accounts and then open a dispute with these accaunts then buyer will received 3 dispute so its enough to block seller What guarantee is there that the seller is not trying to get rid of competitors like this?  In my example all 3 disputes I opened behaved strangely as if it failed and then they closed the dispute but it was still counted in the metrics and blocked me All 3 of them closed the dispute of their own accord.  How does eBay protect me from this?  Sooner or later 70% of sellers here will be blocked, it's only a matter of time before they accept disputes for example one new accaunt  from my company which is top rated one blocked in 4 months 3 month go with zero disputes and 4th month got 3 dispute i mentioned above so thats enough to block accaunt,  so if you see seller now without block  you are just lucky ones. you will get such buyers soon and they will also end selling here. good job ebay!

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Ebay INR and BBE completely wrong and nonsense it does not work as stated in the policy!

So you're shut down?

Message 2 of 55
latest reply

yes a few disputes are enough for them to close the store now i can just choose the seller i want and i close their store buy items with 5 accounts get them but still indicate i didn't get them and remove the competitor ebay is very good at protecting sellers 😄 isntead of add in metrics cases whee its closed buyer favor and not seller they just count opened cases, either it open for scaming by mistake or what they still consider it in metrics.

Message 4 of 55
latest reply

I updated the post because i have wrong details in previous post it wasn't clear people think  I wrote that i have 7 accounts were  all mine and if that accaunt blocked also my 7 accaunt should be blocked  People were focusing on this when it has nothing to do with it and I don't consider the account I'm posting with because it deserves to be blocked. This is about a rule that blocked accounts that didn't deserve it at all. I mean my colleagues' accounts. 100% feedback rate, zero returns.

Message 5 of 55
latest reply

So all 7 of your employee's individual accounts were blocked because of the new BBE rules? Why were they selling under their own accounts anyway if they were your employees?

Have they been blocked from selling entirely, or only to US & Canada?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 6 of 55
latest reply

Btw, this BBE for offshore sellers is a NEW policy with NEW criteria.

Message 7 of 55
latest reply

in short we have more than 15 accaunt but its only time matter just when 2-3 buyer can open dispute and that's all our 7 accaunt blocked cos INR rate already . and one i am posting  deserve the block cos i have enough negative feedbacks for that and it may considered as Bad buyer experience. but ebay never block sellers because of the feedbacks i can link to you sellers who have 100+ negative feedbacks in months but they still active for selling cos ebay  look nothing here is just algorithm and new garbage  policy called IRN Policy you can get just 2-3 dispute and if you have for example 200 transaction its enough to high rate and being blocked for nothing. these cases closed in your favor or not, buyer closed it because of open it mistakenly or not you still will be blocked so who can tell me that rule is right?  so imagine if i buy from 3 accaunt items to one buyer who  is small buyer and have 250 transactions about in months i can receive item and then open dispute with item not received reason that buyer will be blocked and i  I got rid of it competitor  right this what ebay thing about it ??  also i mention above since  here is chance good seller with less transactions and 2-3 dispute will be enough to be blocked ebay have in policy such rule that check above picture if you have less than 10 dispute you still considered as average in metrics  but its not work system have glitch in it and its never Protects beginner sellers with few transactions where one dispute can cause very high percentage. we are blocked in all the corridors USA CA and all.  and it will happen soon or later too all the accaunts the people posting here that i am not correct okay they did not have received fake disputes cos they are lucky but its come soon to them and they will post here like me.

Message 8 of 55
latest reply

@luvado.shop wrote:

I updated the post because i have wrong details in previous post it wasn't clear people think  I wrote that i have 7 accounts were  all mine and if that accaunt blocked also my 7 accaunt should be blocked  People were focusing on this when it has nothing to do with it and I don't consider the account I'm posting with because it deserves to be blocked. This is about a rule that blocked accounts that didn't deserve it at all. I mean my colleagues' accounts. 100% feedback rate, zero returns.

If you think that eBay does not take your other accounts and your family member/employee/colleague accounts into consideration, you are mistaken.

And according to the eBay user agreement, they can shut down an account for any reason they want, including a reason like "We see what you are doing, we see your other accounts, and we don't like it".

Message 9 of 55
latest reply

There are people in my company who have nothing to do with me, they are independent sellers so please Do not look for the reason for the block in this I have received letters about the block and all of them are from the system side As soon as the INR percentage was found high it immediately deleted all listings this is the reason and do not look for the reason for the block in another.

Message 10 of 55
latest reply

we sell as individual and not as business so And why are we arguing about this my post is not related at all it is talking about the rubbish INR policy

Message 11 of 55
latest reply

If you get one account suspended, any accounts they associate with the suspended account, will also be suspended.

If you all use the same internet, that's enough to get them all suspended.

Have a great day
Message 12 of 55
latest reply

accaunts not related they did not suspended because of this they suspended  after only when they got disputes before everything was good and all of them top rated and also top rated plus  ones.

Message 13 of 55
latest reply

So we're being asked to believe that all 15 (now, rather than 7) accounts have been the victims of fraudulent and malicious buyers?

Sorry, not buying it.

Message 14 of 55
latest reply

You sell as individuals but they're all your employees? Are they selling your goods for you?

Message 15 of 55
latest reply