cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay 30% off Final fees Category question

So I get this Ebay 30% off final fee promotion today and go to list some items and its showing that it counts against my monthly store items. I accepted the promotion. Listed in sports card memoralibila I also tried listing in auction and it showed up there instead of the promotion category. What am I missing or doing wrong?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

It is a final fee promotion, you won't see anything until it sells and you will get a discount on your final fees. It isn't a free insertion promo, you are still paying/ being deducted for the insertions.

There was never yet an uninteresting life. Such a thing is an impossibility. Inside of the dullest exterior there is a drama, a comedy and a tragedy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@clicknbuycards wrote:

So I get this Ebay 30% off final fee promotion today and go to list some items and its showing that it counts against my monthly store items. I accepted the promotion. Listed in sports card memoralibila I also tried listing in auction and it showed up there instead of the promotion category. What am I missing or doing wrong?

You might be at your stores limit for either auctions or Fixed price. Since the offer says it counts against your monthly store items, how many items are you allowed to list in each category?

Regards,

Ann

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

You won't see anything until you actually SELL an item. The discount will be taken off of the FVF. The listings will be deducted from your regular store amount.  It's not a free listing promo, it's a final value fee reduction.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@ebbyisme wrote:

It is a final fee promotion, you won't see anything until it sells and you will get a discount on your final fees. It isn't a free insertion promo, you are still paying/ being deducted for the insertions.

Yes you were totally correct on this. Thanks for the quick reply. Much appreciated.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I am trying to list too, but shouldnt it count down from 1000.?

I would think it should so you know it was listed in that 30% off

anyone else not getting the count down?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@jewelrylady789 wrote:

I am trying to list too, but shouldnt it count down from 1000.?

I would think it should so you know it was listed in that 30% off

anyone else not getting the count down?

Nothing will show until the item SELLS. It's a fee discount. If there's no sale, there's no discount.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

i understand that but shouldnt it count down? Like my other free listing do?

that way you could see how many you used?

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

No, because the tally # is based on how many you listed under the promo which sold.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I don't have the promo so can't see it but generally they say that you receive the discount on the first xx number of items that sell that were listed during the promo time.  If the promo was for 1000 items,   you can list however many you want but you will only get the fvf discount on the first 1000 that sells. There is no countdown now because there is no limit on how many you list.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply