Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer pays and stops communicating

So a guy bought an item I clearly have marked LOCAL PICKUP ONLY at least a dozen times....guy is in NJ....I am in FL. He pays immediately. I was like great here we go again someone who can't read but maybe, just maybe he is here on vacation. I wait a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

ending a listening

Hi, I am trying to "end" some listenings where the books are not selling. When I click on "end" I am brought to a page in German (which is not my native language in any way) which says to make sure I am getting into Ebay through their homepage and no...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Media Mail Questions

Going through some old boxes of my father's today and came across a box of his childhoold books -- Little Golden Book's from the 1940's and 1950's. They vary in condition but based on researching other listings and solds some of them can be rather pr...

Is trading allowed on eBay in this way?

Basically I'm selling a phone and a buyer wants to trade his phone for mine. He has a listing up if we both purchase it and dont pay but mark both items as paid is that fine per eBay policy? Because eBay would still get there fees. And we still have ...

being a new seller and cant have in money back guaranteed

i sold in apple it pop up on screen your item sold so i ship the item ebay told i subpost to receive the funds first so now i cant get my apple phone back or in money guaranteed i had the tricking number

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! US$1,059.00 Lost. Buyer does not pay and ebay says cant make nothing!

By mistake, I sent the product to buyer to his address directly with tracking number, instead of to the Global Shipping Hub. He recieved and signed as recieved. However, as I did not make it via Global Shipping Hub buyer just denied to pay and won th...

Scammers

watch out for scammers! if anyone send you cash staright to your paypal and wants to go around ebay. Paypal says theres no way to block someone from sending you money to your account. i returned the money because the customer gave an unverified adres...

Cancelling a paid item as seller

I've listed an item on eBay and someone bought/paid it. Then I would like to cancel the order due to a part got lost. However, I am unable to find the 'Cancel Order' under 'More Actions'. Further more, I made a mistake and deleted the whole 'sold ite...

Importing into SixBit from eBay

Need some technical help... in the process of exporting my TurboLister file, I corrupted the program. Now I can't obtain the program (without malware), so I have a TLB file which I can't import into SixBit, it needs to be converted to a CSV (which I ...

Clothing item damaged after receipt by the buyer. What would you do?

Hi, basically, I had bought a football shirt from the official shop in Cardiff. I decided to sell it because I've only worn it once. I washed it before selling it, as per washing instructions and it was in perfect condition. Buyer has received it and...

Got stuck with Final Value Fee due to unresponsive buyer

Just a cautionary tale to know your options and not immediately file a case. Buyer bought item but was unresponsive and did not pay so I filed a claim as soon as I could. Buyer gets back to me claiming they didn't realize some of the books were ex-li...

search manipulation false takedown

hi all, I sell go kart plans here on ebay and my most popular/usually within the top 3 listing was taken down automatically due to being in the 'wrong category' --ok i think, no biggie. had over 30k views, lots of sales, granted it has basically zero...

Delayed listings

I listed about 6 items in Health and Beauty, and checked to see if they listed ok. Well, none showed up in that catagory, so I contacted ebay....found out that my listings will be 'checked over' for about 6 hours before they will show up under the ca...

Plague of buyers demanding partial refunds - scam?!

All of a sudden I'm getting multiple buyers making up a vague reason about why something is wrong with an item they received and demanding a partial refund. They don't want to return the item, they want to keep it, but they want $10-20 back.I sell je...

How Long After Opening Store Should The Categories Show Up?

I have another store (basic) that I have had for 10 years. I decided this morning to open a basic store on this account. None of the categories are showing up on the left navigation bar. I called ebay and the bottom line was the store is still updati...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors