cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVERYTHING IS GREAT ON EBAY! I SMELL FLOWERS AND BIRDS ARE SINGING IN HARMONY!

SELLING ON EBAY IS FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT! I'M SO HAPPY TODAY! LIFE IS GOOD!

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: EVERYTHING IS GREAT ON EBAY! I SMELL FLOWERS AND BIRDS ARE SINGING IN HARMONY!

moondogblues..lol..you need a gig and soon..just think of all the songs you could sing!!!! How bout " I love the flowergirl" by the Cowsills? OP seems like everyone is enjoying your post! 

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

Re: EVERYTHING IS GREAT ON EBAY! I SMELL FLOWERS AND BIRDS ARE SINGING IN HARMONY!

Hey silver...we are actually sort of thinking about doing a driveway concert, lol.  It's a long driveway and we're out in the woods, so we'd be playing for the cows and the squirrels...buy, any audience is a good one, right?

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

I was doing great up until 2 weeks ago, I had my best weekend in a long time, and since not one sale? Very strange. I'm wondering what your issues were that got fixed? Maybe I'm having some issues I don't know about?! Have a great weekend!!

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

@squarepegz wrote:

Very strange. I'm wondering what your issues were that got fixed?

@squarepegz 

The OP's post is supposed to be sarcasm. 

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

That's the spirit, you have to think positive.

Have a great day.
Message 20 of 24
latest reply

@squarepegz wrote:

I was doing great up until 2 weeks ago, I had my best weekend in a long time, and since not one sale? Very strange. I'm wondering what your issues were that got fixed? Maybe I'm having some issues I don't know about?! Have a great weekend!!

@squarepegz  My handling times got messed up in my case.  Hopefully your sales will pick up 🙂

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

That was yesterday, what about today?

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

@moondogblues wrote:

Hey silver...we are actually sort of thinking about doing a driveway concert, lol.  It's a long driveway and we're out in the woods, so we'd be playing for the cows and the squirrels...buy, any audience is a good one, right?

Hey, people might come out to listen and dance in your road!  One friend of mine has been having dancing in the street in front of his house every evening - even when it rains people are out there dancing.  They blast music from their porch and all the neighbours come out for the evening block party.  Narrow street but there's enough room to spread out (street has been converted to 'local access only' - that's starting to happen more and more in some cities as the people reclaim their streets from the rat racers).  It started when so much closed down from Covid but is so popular that it may remain in place.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Those " cows and " squirrels" are normal patrons here in Nevada....but I'M THERE!!!!! I'll bring 🍺!

Message 24 of 24
latest reply