cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY ON DOWNWARD SPIRAL-NOBODYS FAULT BUT THEIR OWN

Right now they are so inundated with dissatisfied sellers I have a feeling they do NOT know which way is up.  Its completely gone downhill and many have found that its no longer a decent platform to sell their wares.  Just recently with the bonehead moves with the markdown manager and changes with the seller discount program.  People are walking.  We are all in this together.  Demand compensation for lost sales that is abounding the ebay community and entire web.  Rightfully so!.. What you sew you reap and as they say "Karmas a **bleep**" and every one needs to show their discontent.  Most likely, the higher ups are the one that made the latest ignorant decisons to commence on one of the busiest holiday sales opportunities of the year while their on their luxury vacations as the pee ons are left with endless fires that need to be put oiut.  I feel sorry for them. Plus the fact I would almost guarantee most of the decision makers have little to no business savvy and/or experience.  I dont care if you have an MBA or what.  A seasoned experienced employ is more valuable.   Theres one problem after another and frankly people are sick and tired.  Can you blame them? 

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: EBAY ON DOWNWARD SPIRAL-NOBODYS FAULT BUT THEIR OWN

The problem for these sellers and small sellers alike is that ecommerce is growing in huge steps at a time and changes need to be made that small and little sellers can not keep up with.

Can't or don't want to.  Judging by these posts, some small sellers want everything to remain as it did in the year 2000, and that is just not feasable.  You either adapt  or you die, and that goes for little as well as big sellers - just look at Sears and other big box stores that are closing their doors.

Message 46 of 46
latest reply