cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drafts

I always appreciate everyone's help. I gave up posting issues because eBay continues to have so many problems. Months ago and now again for the past week. I use theme and subject in my listings. Months ago they were always located in the same spot. Then when eBay crashed 3 times Easter week they started moving all over. Now I even have to expand the options to find it. I can't believe eBay doesn't care enough about sellers selling. Isn't that how they make money? It takes me a lot longer to finish my listing when I have to search in a different location to find the subject and theme. I know from the past 23 years if a bidder has a problem with a seller they immediately contact the seller. I reported a bidder. First time. He bid $275.00 on 3 postcards. Was moving and asked me to wait. Credit Card problems. On and on for 2 months. eBay does nothing. Sorry for venting. Just don't understand their treatment of sellers. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Drafts

I'm not aware of any time in recent memory when Ebay "crashed".  Now maybe it is just your word choice.  The word "crashed" means the entire site when down and I'm not aware of that happening.

Now yes there have been various sections of Ebay that have had issues.  In recent memory was on a late Thursday night going into Friday a couple weeks ago.  Ebay runs their Site maintenance every Thursday late night into the early morning of Friday.  And there were some significant issues that were resolved a couple hours later.

I'm not sure I understand the issues you are having.  More details please.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 2
latest reply