cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drafts page says, "You can create and manage up to 5,000 drafts"

This message recently appeared on my drafts page, but it doesn't say how long you can "manage" them.

Does eBay have a policy on this, please? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Drafts expire after 45 days,if I remember correctly.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Just checked, it does say 45 days.
But managing 5000 sounds quite complex 😉

https://www.ebay.com/help/listings/creating-managing-listings/creating-listing?id=4105&st=2&pos=1&qu...
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I usually have 200 - 300 drafts going at any given time.  Sometimes, I don't get them all completed and listed before they will start to disappear.  So, what I do is once a month I check the box for all of them, hit complete, don't change anything, and then hit save and continue later.  That usually gives them another 45 days before they will expire.  I say usually because every once in awhile one goes missing, but I have the feeling that is on me.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I've had a problem where I hit 354 drafts, then the earliest drafts start to disappear as I create new ones.  They were all made the same day, so I don't think age of the draft is an issue.  Has anyone else run into this?  Thanks

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

hello,

i am going to be a new seller- i want to do all the work in advance to list around 500 items- as want to do a one off cull for de-hoarding reasons. and get them all sold over a year period.

looks like seller hub is what i need to use to put these items in draft- then release maybe 50 at a time on a monthly basis.

i am worried about this expiry thing. as you have stated- can you do a quick procedure to keep them live once every month so the work i do won't be lost?

very important to know this in advance so i can plan out what i am going to do. 

many thanks

Message 6 of 6
latest reply