cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does This Help Anyone?

OK, here's what everyone wants some kind of proof for.  I hope it helps anyone....someone....

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2021/3/1615153514.html

Enjoy the replies after the column. I did.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Does This Help Anyone?

That's an old story from last March when the legislation was passed. Not sure what you think "everyone wants some kind of proof for."

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Cuz that's what everyone tells me!  That's ok, since trust is the most valuable item here on the bay.  It only took a minute and IF there's anyone fuzzy on it, here it is.

Great that you know, but some apparently don't.  That's why I did the posting.

Good ID name!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Oh, about your question:  1099K subject that's a regular subject here.  (Yeah, we know...we know...)

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I think some of the other threads, several have included the most recent links to the IRS sites outlining the 1099k threshold reporting change.  

Understand why you posted it, but think for some, it could create more confusion.  The IRS site link really needs to be what is considered the source and resource for this.  Especially, as there are 37 new threads on this on a regular basis.  

Instructions for Form 1099-K (Rev. January 2022) (irs.gov)

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@katzrul15 wrote:

Especially, as there are 37 new threads on this on a regular basis.  

...every hour. 🙄

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Every minute!

Thanks for reminding us that there's confusion on this!  You helped a lot!  

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I've gone there (IRS site) and it spells out the benefits of the program but not where the funding is coming from.  There's some hate articles but it took going someplace else for unbiased wording.  I re-found it!! 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@itsjustasprain wrote:

@katzrul15 wrote:

Especially, as there are 37 new threads on this on a regular basis.  

...every hour. 🙄

Yes............was trying to be polite.  lol

The threads are over-whelming and many, create addition confusion for those reading potentially.  No offense to the OP, but do not consider Auction Bytes to be a tax "resource".  If Sellers are not familiar with their responsibilities (for whatever reason) they need to easily access the IRS online website and/or a CPA, tax preparer, H&R Block, etc etc.  

Myriad of FREE resources right at a Seller's google site fingertips on the IRS online site(s).

About Schedule C (Form 1040), Profit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship) | Internal Revenue ...

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

That won't help because the IRS site tells about the BENEFITS about it, not about the FUNDING.  

But thanks so much for "helping"!  

Message 10 of 10
latest reply