cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does The USA Ship To The United Kingdom?

A customer is trying to place a bid and he is blocked said I don't sell there. I didn't do that

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Which one of your 33 listings does this pertain to?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

For the OP:

The buyer can be blocked for having too many unpaid strikes.

Or,   For being in a country you don't ship to

Or,  It's an item not allowed to be shipped to that country

Or,  You have him on your blocked bidder list because of past problems

Or, he's setting you up for some sort of nonsense.   

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@22biscuit wrote:

A customer is trying to place a bid and he is blocked said I don't sell there. I didn't do that

Your listings are using eBay International Shipping (EIS) but it looks like for the UK some are blocked by EIS,

There have been reports of this, I do not know the reasons why just that it is happening for some types of goods.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@22biscuit wrote:

Your listings are using eBay International Shipping (EIS) but it looks like for the UK some are blocked by EIS,

There have been reports of this, I do not know the reasons why just that it is happening for some types of goods.

Exactly the reason I asked for the item number. There are some peculiarities when it comes to EIS. Lot of import/export laws, size and weight of packages both max and min, shipping restrictions on certain materials.....  that were not quite as constrained under the GSP or the other legacy programs and may or may not be limited if the seller ships directly. 

Without knowing what the item is difficult to say what the issue may be and I don't want to look through all 33 of the OP's listings. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply