cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defect transactions is not removed from my account for more then a year.

Can't find anybody to talk to on EBay Help. Im sure there is a glitch on the system. My defect transactions is not removed from my account for more then a year.  Every time I call EBay they are saying that it will be cleared next month, but its still there. Operators can't help. WHAT TO DO???

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Defect transactions is not removed from my account for more then a year.

Have you tried seller help?   https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes, the system doesn't see those transactions there. But they are still on my dashboard...😪

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea wrote:

Have you tried seller help?   https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp

This is the best option for getting this situation taken care of.

I had the same question about when a transaction defect would come off my performance metrics. When the year passed and it was still on my metrics, I contacted eBay for Business on FB, and was informed that on the next evaluation it would come off. It did.

Cheers, Duffy

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

That was the same reply that I got.

But it doesn't seams fear to the seller that if their last mistake is fallen down on the first month of evaluation period, which is 3 month. In this case we stuck in this situation for another 3 month. And when EBay is claiming that its 12 month it's technically NOT correct, its 15 month. And EBay is cashing out for another 3 month from each of our sales for the "bad performance" + restrictions + slowing down your traffic. 

How in the world the small businesses can pull this out?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@eddyscoins wrote:

But it doesn't seams fear to the seller that if their last mistake is fallen down on the first month of evaluation period, which is 3 month. In this case we stuck in this situation for another 3 month.

I do not think that is correct.

On the June 20th evaluation, a seller with a 3-month evaluation period should be evaluated for the period from March 1 to May 31, and the results of that evaluation takes effect on July 1.

On the July 20th evaluation, a seller with a 3-month evaluation period should be evaluated for the period from April 1 to June 30, and the results of that evaluation takes effect on August 1.

On the Aug 20th evaluation, a seller with a 3-month evaluation period should be evaluated for the period from May 1 to July 31, and the results of that evaluation takes effect on September 1.

etc.

Every seller is evaluated every month.  "3 months" refers to how far back eBay looks, not how frequently they evaluate you.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply