cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service and contacts

I thought customer service could not get worse at eBay. Today's representative changed my mind. They could not speak English properly. They could not respond or answer questions. The rep sounded like they were either high on drugs or asleep. Absolutely ridiculous!  eBay's message system was not working properly. The selling page shows items listed or active, sold items etc. as zero even though I have 200 and some items up for sale. The lack of response is going to cost me a large sale today. I guess eBay doesn't have enough sales to pay English speaking people.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Customer service and contacts

@bigg46360 wrote:

The lack of response is going to cost me a large sale today. I guess eBay doesn't have enough sales to pay English speaking people.

They have plenty of money; using third-world Customer Service reps is purely a cost-saving measure.

If you post your question here, maybe we can help you to avoid losing the sale.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I can see 245 of your items, so they're still up. Afraid I can't help you on why you're not seeing them. Maybe try a different browser or device.  Good luck.

I can see 245 active listings under the member id you've used to post your comment.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply