cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic View - we want it back (at least as an option)!

Why does eBay always change graphics to worse? This new design is a complete disaster.

Please return classic view.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

agree this is a horrible  forum  redesign 😁

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

Hopefully as many sellers will participate in the Weekly Chat on Wednesday.  It would also help if the word could get around to go the Seller Hub page and select "Comments" at the top of the page and enter your opinion.

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

I so agree with you.  

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

I NEED THE CLASSIC BACK, THE NEW IS HORRIBLE !!!

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

To echo others, the new look is really awful. What took a few minutes to do before now takes much longer.  If we can't at least have an option to continue using the "Classic View", then it looks like it'll be time to leave eBay & sell on other platforms. 

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

You know how that will go, they say wish in one hand and you

know what in the other and see which one fills fastest.

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

I agree, I'm lost.....I'm like deer in head lights.....FROZEN and can't move through this.

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

I agree as well. We need the classic view back. This new layout is horrible and very difficult to navigate. The classic view had everything most of us need all in one easy to see and navigate page. This new mess is a nightmare to try to figure out and horrible for those of us that aren't as good with computers as the younger generation. I have a bunch of stuff to relist and many other new items to sell and I've wasted over 4 hours and haven't gotten anything done. This is costing me a huge amount of time and money.......I'm sure these changes are going to cost eBay millions in lost profits because a lot of people aren't able to navigate this new system and will give up on ebay.

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

@marviolet 

Remember...we are not complaining about the sellers HUB...

We are complaining about the new seller's PAGE.

Everyone:  This is an important distinction.  The seller's HUB has been around for years and it has pretty much looked the way it is from day 1.

The sellers PAGE  is the one that they just changed.  The one that you all liked b/c it had everything on one page...that is the sellers PAGE.

The seller's HUB NEVER had everything on one page...EVER.

Seller's PAGE...do not forget.

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

Agreed. Much prefer the Classic View, where you can see everything at once. I suspect they did this because they feel the new format is more mobile friendly, but it is not more user friendly.

Arbitrarily changing with no warning - nor request for input from users - and not offering the choice to return to Classic View sends a clear message about how eBay feels about its users.

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

I think we all agree this change is not a winner for us and that eBay is definitely not listening.

Message 26 of 26
latest reply