cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification requested re selling CBD products on Ebay

Can one of the mods please clarify Ebays rules regarding the sale of products such as cbd oil? Thank you. 

Trinton@Ebay

Alan@Ebay

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Clarification requested re selling CBD products on Ebay

@dallasdal1978 wrote:

Has anyone found anywhere else we can sell it besides eBay ! My cbd sales were huge till I was restricted from selling 

On Facebook, at your local garage sales or flea markets online.

latest reply

If I understand Trinton's post, any product containing CBD that are meant to be taken internally would not be allowed.  Is that correct, Trinton? 

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

You read that correctly. So hemp oil with CBD, CBD oil, CBD gummies, CBD powder and CBD capsules all cannot be listed. Basically, if it's not a cream, then don't list it. And even then, it could still be removed because that's eBay for you.

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

Any topical cosmetic product with any amount of CBD is being consumed via the skin. This is how CBD works. If you are to allow this product it is an inconsistent standard allowing some products and not others.
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Right which is stupid and inconsistent. CBD in a cream or other topical product is absorbed by the skin thus being "consumed". This is how CBD works in those products.

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

The following part of the answer is unclear to me,

" At this time, we do not allow for the sale of pure CBD oil, consumable products containing CBD, or any product containing CBD that advertises any sort of legal high or drug effect."

My question is: CBD oil does not create a legal high. So, if someone posts a CBD product and makes no claims about a  "legal high" "drug effect"  and/or perhaps heath benefits.......would that type of CBD posting be allowed? 

If CBD is not allowed - then it should be very clear and all the current postings for CBD should be taken down....

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

The designation between hemp and marijuana classification label is the THC percentage. CBD oil from high CBD level marijuana (usually classified medical) is different from hemp CBD oil. I've had both and can't tell the difference. I can tell that I get alot of pain relief from either/or.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

I was just told hemp seed oil ( not cbd oil is banned) Is this accurate?
Message 23 of 23
latest reply