cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Categories

I am having trouble getting my Yugioh posters in the categories I want.  Every once in a while, I can get it to where I can put in the name of the TV show. But then I get stuck in the cards category, toy category, collectable items that have to with shelf items.  And the suggestions I put up when I start to set up my listing doesn't help much either.  Have other people have trouble with this? If so, what did you have to do to get around it? I wish ebay would make it easier to select categories.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Categories

I usually do a "sell similar" from one of my own listings. 

If I have to select the category manually I will have a listing from that category open in another tab so I can see the full path to the category I want. That path is at the top of the listing page under the search box.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Categories

Why donl't you just look at other similar cards for sale and use the same category they use? 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Categories

First thing ask is are they prints because they appear to be.

aka: Are the licensed by Konami Inc or are you or some other entity cutting graphics and making prints.  Beware if you are Konami is one of gaming entities that's ruthless about their intellectual properties.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply