cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make revisions to ANY multi-item Listings, anyone else?

I cannot revise quantity , price or anything on ANY of my multi- item listings today.

I can get to the first page ....the page that shows description and main gallery photo but when i click on the button to go into the variation part of the listing, nothing happens just the blue wheel spinning.

I have been trying for the last 3 hours on and off. Tried using various computers, also from my phone and my sons phone....nothing. I can revise regular listings just not any of my multi variation listings.

Just me?

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes - I am having the same issues! Unable to update revise items in the description, quantities, shipping, and etc.... when is this to be fixed? Hope eBay support is working on the problem... 

Message 31 of 37
latest reply

Thanks for the workaround, busy on other platforms today but will try it tomorrow if my listings do not magically fix themselves in the meantime.

Glad to hear its not just me but sad too...pretty basic stuff not working right now

Message 32 of 37
latest reply

Vintagesuzanne, i need to make new listings too as well as top up quantities on current listings.....couldnt do that either so im just deciding what i should do with a bunch of much needed new inventory that arrived yesterday!

Message 33 of 37
latest reply

MULTI VARIATION AND THIS IS A BIG ISSUE!

Message 34 of 37
latest reply

And yet, unlike the last multi variation "glitch" the pencil editor on the active listings is working fine (for qty and price). You just can't use the actual edit function to revise anything. They should add shipping to the pencil function as well considering all variations have to have the same shipping anyway.

Message 35 of 37
latest reply

auctionpet
Guide

This issue isn't just about editing. I'm trying to add new  single item listings and drafts and can't add or online edit the photos. There is no workaround for this.

Message 36 of 37
latest reply

Same thing here.

I can't do anything, revise, sell a similar item, nothing. The problem happens in all listings with multiple variations.

Since today morning here in Brazil.

Message 37 of 37
latest reply