cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t see feedback why

I’ve just sold an iPad the buyer has 853 in brackets but can’t read any comments on feedback? When I’ve sent the invoice the invoice address is to a storage unit what do I do?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Can’t see feedback why

"I’ve just sold an iPad the buyer has 853 in brackets but can’t read any comments on feedback? "

So?

"When I’ve sent the invoice the invoice address is to a storage unit what do I do?"

You ship it to the address on the ebay label.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Can’t see feedback why

If they have their feedback set to private, you can't see any of the comments.

If the buyer paid, box it up and ship to the address on the order.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Can’t see feedback why

@spikebinnie wrote:

I’ve just sold an iPad the buyer has 853 in brackets but can’t read any comments on feedback? When I’ve sent the invoice the invoice address is to a storage unit what do I do?

Why are you sending an Invoice? eBay sends the buyer a notification to pay, sending an invoice only extends the time the buyer has to make a payment before you can cancel for non-payment.

About the address, you will not know the ship to address until the buyer pays, buyers can choose a different address in checkout, one that is different from their registered address.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Can’t see feedback why

I’ve just sold an iPad the buyer has 853 in brackets but can’t read any comments on feedback?

@spikebinnie 

eBay has put in a rather "new" step in getting to a feedback page.  If the feedback is OLD like with a dormant account you will likely not get there.  You can use this link, and paste in the user name to find out more.  

https://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/feedback-login.html

A funky address with suite or other string of numbers suggests you may be shipping to a Freight Forwarder.  These are often but not limited to Delaware, Florida, Oregon, Texas, NY etc.  Using the link above will also provide your buyer's country of registration. 

If this should turn out to be a freight forwarder situation, and a claim is filed there are some things you need to know and do BEFORE proceeding, and making the situation worse.   

Message 5 of 5
latest reply