cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not Leave Feedbacks to Buyer some orders

I sold some items to my buyers. But I can not leave some orders buyers leave feedbacks. Can anyone explain what is the wrong about order?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I see quite a few feedback that you've left in the past month.

Are you sure you still have sales that you haven't left feedback for?

The question I'd be more interested in is how your buyers are paying you? Payoneer?  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you very Much for share information.

Yeah I already have active Payoneer for selling. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

If you are getting an error message when attempting to leave feedback for buyers that have purchased multiple items, try using this link to leave feedback for those transactions:

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My understanding has always been that, if a buyer leaves multiple FB for a certain buyer when the multiple purchases are all in the same week, it will only counted as a single FB anyway.

Has that changed?  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

eBay still only counts one feedback per week between two users towards the feedback number.

Lately some sellers are getting error messages when attempting to leave feedback through the selling page for buyers of multiple items -- something to do with "saved feedback". Although the seller is prompted to "try again" the link does not work and further attempts just produce the same error.

The workaround is to leave feedback through the general feedback page, though that is more work since each transaction is handled separately, and saved feedback is not an option. Although it is not necessary to leave feedback for each individual transaction, some sellers prefer to do that if possible.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I had the same problem a few days ago. I had 2 multiple orders of 2 each and could only leave feedback for one buyer. I tried again the next day, and also tried multiple computers. This is a new glitch (Product Enhancement in Ebay lingo) as far as my experience.  I was finally able to leave feedback on my iPhone.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply