cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Have This Neg Feedback Removed?

Sold BNWT dress to a buyer with an address in Oregon US. 2 weeks after it was delivered buyer claim there's a hole on the dress. I told her to send me a picture of the dress with tags still on, if it's still in NWT condition I'd provide a return shipping label for her to return it and issue full refund. She wouldn't send me a picture of the tags, later admitted she had ripped the tags off, then she said she couldn't return the dress because she used a forwarding service to have the dress delivered in Singapore. Basically, she just wanted refund without returning the dress. I told her, no return, no refund, and I was already doing her a favor by offering return for refund when the condition of the dress was already altered. She turned around left me a neg feedback.

1. I am positive, 100%, the dress was in perfect condition when shipped, but I am guessing that doesn't mean anything on eBay.

2. I have all the messages back & forth with the buyer, including she admitted she had ripped the tags off, and she even sent me the tracking number from the forwarding service she used to deliver to Singapore.

I am wondering if I call CS, do I have a chance to have the neg removed?

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Can I Have This Neg Feedback Removed?

Got it. Thanks,

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Just for future reference, if the buyer had something forwarded to an overseas address, they can file for a return but the label will only be to the reshipper's address. They have to get it back to the reshipper themselves.

ebay can't send return labels for another country.
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

I am aware of that, and that's really not a seller's problem frankly speaking, and that's why this buyer doesn't want to return, because although I offered her a free return, that only covers from OR to FL domestically.

I do not believe what the buyer had claimed. I do not believe that someone will rip the tags right off after receiving a dress without first looking at it. But there might be another reason for the damage if it was really there. Should I have known this package will be crammed in a large package with a lot of other packages of different weight, traveling overseas for almost 20 days, I would pack it differently, but how should I know, I only knew it was going to OR United States.
Message 18 of 18
latest reply