cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyers ?

Am I the only one dumbfounded by buyers today. Got neutral feedback because I took two days to ship and arrived in 8 and they called that slowest ever!? Was purchased just before midnight the day it was bought. I shipped quickly and am upset since they are upset since no tracking ever. Standard envelope rarely does lately, or is it just me? I am literally scratching my head on this one. Am trying to take a break from eBay am burned out so taking time away almost missed it. 

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Buyers ?

A neutral for "slow shipping" by the carrier IS faulting the seller.  The feedback left is for the seller, not the carrier.  Or Ebay if they are responsible for glitches.  All the anger is shunted towards one part of the equation no matter what, because that's the only place a buyer can leave feedback.

Message 31 of 36
latest reply

Buyers ?

Sounds like you did everything right.  Sorry to hear this happened to you.  You could email them and thank them for their business and let them know that eBay standard envelope normally takes 7-10 days from date of purchase to arrive and sometimes even longer so the delivery was within the delivery window. 

Message 32 of 36
latest reply

Buyers ?

@jerseyboymusic wrote:

In school we learned Month/Day/Year. That's what I think most of us here in the States understand, unless they are teaching something different nowadays... not tryin to be difficult, your way of "logical" dates didn't make sense

We also learned the dollar sign before the number but I see lots of people here on the boards doing the other way around.   As Mr. Spock would say ... "fascinating".

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 33 of 36
latest reply

Buyers ?

True. But not sure how long it takes delivery is anyone but USPS fault. I have 0 control. And finally SE is working again went 2 weeks without a single tracking being picked up! This person has been on eBay for 18 years so they certainly know how slow snail mail is. Mailed in one day that is not exactly slow shipping.

Message 34 of 36
latest reply

Buyers ?

Meant to say only USPS fault. I wonder do buyers think we drive it their hometowns? 

Message 35 of 36
latest reply

Buyers ?

I am to worried about a reply so I will not contact them. To many bad experiences with buyers in the past is why. This buyer did ask me quite rudely when it was shipped and I said when it was shipped and when hopefully expect it. SE is terrible at tracking. 2 weeks of 0 tracking is now over thankfully, I hope. One person all I did was reply to once their feedback since vague. I did not contact in anyway. They were VERY rude in response. The items were much lower then usual since had damage and they made it sound like it was not advertised as such. All I did was clarify. They were demanding from the start and I misplaced part and stopped everything to find the one thing and they get angry about that. Some people you can never please. Worked enough years as a teacher to learn adults can be interesting to deal with.

Message 36 of 36
latest reply