cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer wants cancellation after unpaid item case opened

Hello,

A buyer offered me $15 on an item that was listed at $19.99 so I went ahead and took his offer. I sent him off the invoice for $15 and it was free shipping, so $15 was all he owed me. A few days pass and my unpaid item assistant opens the case, he immediatly messages me and says that I was trying to get more money out of him and said that he offered $15 but the invoice said $19.99. I checked the invoice and it said $15 (free shipping). He said he wanted to cancel the order because I was trying to get more out of him which I wasn't. He then sends me another back saying to send him an updated invoice after the after he just told me to cancel it. So I sent him another invoice for the $15, then he sends me another message stating he wants it canceled. I said I would look into it and he sent a message back just saying "OK", but honestly I just think I should let the UPI ride and not risk any negative feedback. At this point I'm not sure if he wants it canceled or what since he keeps going back and fourth. What's your guy's opinions? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buyer wants cancellation after unpaid item case opened

Once an unpaid item case is open a cancellation cannot be opened.  So what the buyer wants can't be done 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Once an unpaid item case is open a cancellation cannot be opened.  So what the buyer wants can't be done 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Works for me, thanks for the reply.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply