cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer received a full refund 90 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE FROM PAYPAL

Hey everyone,

One of my buyers went straight to Paypal and received a full refund for their item that was purchased from ebay 90 days ago.   Did not contact ebay or put in a request to return item or refund.   

I had no idea a buyer could do this 90 DAYS LATER.   

I contact paypal and they said they put in a claim and i didnt respond within 10 days so the buyer wins.

I never received any emails phone calls or hold on my PAYPAL account.  

There are too many scammers on EBAY, I Cant keep up with them.  Luckily Ebay refunded me the final value fee.

Paypal said there is nothing they will do for me at this point since I never responded to their email (that I never received)

I am closing my account next month with EBAY.  Good luck everyone!

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Buyer received a full refund 90 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE FROM PAYPAL

@moms**art**window** wrote:
i had a buyer file with ebay and i won then they turned with in 5 minutes and did a case with pp they won without giving me a chance to respond.
(they refused delivery ) i got the item back and sold for more,it ticked me off at time thought the buyer should pay for re delivery,now i think i would just let it go.

With PayPal you have to have proof of delivery to the buyer. The buyer doesn’t forfeit their PP protection when they refuse unfortunately. I agree, the buyer shouldn’t have gotten the shipping cost back since they refused the package.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Buyer received a full refund 90 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE FROM PAYPAL

It looks to me like you may be dropshipping from Amazon at a big upcharge. That may be why your return rate is so high. People buy then realize they could have bought it themselves for half the price.

Dropshipping is a tough business to do well with.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply