cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer of my $700 gold coin intercepted my coin almost 2 years ago

On June 21, 2018 a buyer purchased my $700 gold coin and intercepted twice after getting tracking number. She told her bank that her eBay account was hacked.  PayPal  investigated and decided to put my account in collections, owing $700. I paid for postal signature confirmation but the post office lost my gold coin. I asked repeatedly for paperwork only to get legal threats . I have been unable to sell on eBay for almost 2 years and REALLY suffering since the last month on eBay I sold almost $2000 worth items. I can't sell on eBay because of PayPal and I am anxiously waiting for new payment system. Covid 19 pandemic has caused me major financial strain. HELP!!! Do not use the Doffyn post office in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry to hear of your plight.  I believe you were suspended for owing money to paypal, is this correct? In order to have that suspension removed you'll most likely have to clear that balance (confirm this with ebay first).  Also, for expensive items......INSURE THEM ! If they lose your item, they'll have to reimburse you for it.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@brewed01 

What was the need for another topic of the same problem ? Have the moderators remove this one.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply