cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer gave negative feedback plus wants to return item!

Hi all! I really just need to vent! I listed a vintage item, that had some defects that I described in the description and showed in the pictures.

Louisville S and P 2.PNGLouisville S and P 1.PNG  

I took a chance on listing them because well they were repaired and not in the condition I typically sell things. I figured they would NEVER sell because of the defects.  Well low and behold, someone bought them! Yay!!

Now they want to return them because "the handles have been repaired" plus the buyer has already given me negative feedback! I am really taken aback by the instant negative feedback and I am like 😤. Personally, I don't even want to deal with the buyer because of this. The buyer didn't even give me an opportunity to discuss with them and accept the return before the negative feedback was given.  In addition to that, the reason for the return was what was put in the description as a defect. This is not something that I hid from potential buyers.

I know I am going to end up taking the "L" on this one. What would you all have done in this instance? I don't want anyone to chastise me or anything like that. Just a sympathetic ear and maybe a "yeah, it's happened to me too!"

Thanks for your ear!

Lori  

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Buyer gave negative feedback plus wants to return item!

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply