cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer can not pay for the goods.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Buyer can not pay for the goods. He writes that my PayPal is not working. One payment went through, the rest, no. Please tell me what to do. Thanks.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Buyer can not pay for the goods.

Call PayPal and ask if there is problem with your account.  If not the buyer might be be spoofing you.  You have the option to open an Unpaid Item case  two  days (48 hours) after the listing close.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Your buyer may have a limit on how much he can send through PayPal per week.  If the buyer's account is new, this happens.  Ask the buyer?  

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, my Paypal is new, but there are no limits, buyers have long been on ebay

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@Anonymous 

I can understand a spending limit on a new PayPal account but can't understand why you can't receive revenue into your new account.  There is an issue - just call PayPal and see what they  have to say.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Something is going on.  I had a buyer tell me that he could not pay for an item as he was unable to access paypal in his usual fashion.  However, paypal says that I have received payment from said buyer. Now I'm a little leery about the whole thing and will monitor it until days end before shipping!

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Well , I had one awhile back that could not pay because he was on his way to prison 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

lost a sale on a pair of shoes because buyer couldn't use paypal.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@Anonymous 

Just to be sure here, you say one payment went through?  Is that because it show it in PayPal when you login, OR did you get an e-mail saying something like 'you've got money'?

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Make sure you double and triple check the person messaging you is the actual buyer. Only verify if the payment went through by directly going to paypal.com and not some random link. When in doubt call customer support to verify the payment through Paypal first then call eBay.
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Well , I had one awhile back that could not pay because he was on his way to prison  feather merchant 

Maybe you dodged a bullet  with that one . I wonder what the charges were .. Tulips 

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Hello and welcome, @Anonymous 

I see you are in the Ukraine. The items you have sold thus far are not high dollar, high scam items, so your buyer may well be telling the truth (and not out to defraud you). I know it may be difficult for you to make an international call to PayPal customer service. That would be the most expeditious way of handling this problem, to see if there is some technical reason the buyer cannot render payment. I see you have four sales. I am assuming there was no issue with other customer's payments?

There could be a variety of reasons for why the buyer is having difficulty. I am afraid we would just be guessing about the best way to solve your issue. To reach PayPal, the phone number is  1-402-935-2050 (if calling from outside the U.S.). There is also a Message Center at PayPal.com, that might be easier to contact them. Log in to your PayPal and then click Contact Us at the bottom of any page. Next, click on Call Us and then the next page will have the email link to message them.  Good luck and hope this helps!

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

In listings, merchandise paid, and email with payment

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, everything is very accessible and intelligible.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply