cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer bid on Auction but now wants to Buy it Now

A buyer bid on an auction a couple days ago that had a Buy It Now option.  Last night the buyer bought another one of my Buy It Now items and wants to change his bid to Buy It Now to combine shipping.  I am new at selling.  Is there a way to do this?  I suggested that I could hold up on shipping the item he bought last night until the auction is over.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buyer bid on Auction but now wants to Buy it Now

If there are no other bids they can retract their bids. Once there are no bids on the item, the buy it now shows back up and they can buy it.

"Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything" Colin Kaepernick the new face of NIKE

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If there are no other bids they can retract their bids. Once there are no bids on the item, the buy it now shows back up and they can buy it.

"Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything" Colin Kaepernick the new face of NIKE
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@caramia1203 wrote:

A buyer bid on an auction a couple days ago that had a Buy It Now option.  Last night the buyer bought another one of my Buy It Now items and wants to change his bid to Buy It Now to combine shipping.  I am new at selling.  Is there a way to do this?  I suggested that I could hold up on shipping the item he bought last night until the auction is over.  

IF the buyer is the only bidder, they can retract their bid.  The BIN will reappear and they can then use it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply