cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Feedback

Buyer bought a "2000 CHEERIOS Lincoln Cent * Promotion * BU * COA."  Received a Neutral Feedback   " The picture showed the certificate with it which wasn't included. Didn't like that."  It's on the reverse of the Card.  Buyer doesn't know how to read or is just a dumb A**.  Anyway he was incorrect.  He did receive the COA.  Requested revision.  Is there anything eBay can do to help?  I know they don't like helping the Seller inability to leave anything but Positive Feedback; but this is obvious.  

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buyer Feedback

Your feedback reply was excellent.

At this point, i wouldn’t sweat the neutral  since it does not affect your feedback score. Nor does it count in your performance metrics. Your reply alerts future buyers that this was a user error and not a reflection on you. Buyers are smart enough to recognize a consumer mistake.

This neutral will not hurt your sales. Your stellar feedback is impressive.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Your reply to that buyer was actually very professional and restrained.

Personally, I'd leave it as it is, or you can ask the buyer if they found it.  If so, maybe they would like to revise that FB and you can send them a Feedback Revision Request form, but only if they are willing to do so .  

PS:  Hope they have not read your remarks here about them.  

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Certainly more restrained than what the OP probably said when he saw the FB.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I don't think they could find it & if they did  I don't think they could read it.  LoL  I did send a revision request but I don't think he's man enough to admit he was wrong.  

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Just looking at the one photo, looks like they would receive two pieces.

One with the coin and one with the COA.

You could have mentioned in the listing that the COA was on the back of the card.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I'd ignore the neutral feedback and move on with my life.  It doesn't affect anything, so it's a waste of energy to try to convert it to a positive FB.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Your feedback reply was excellent.

At this point, i wouldn’t sweat the neutral  since it does not affect your feedback score. Nor does it count in your performance metrics. Your reply alerts future buyers that this was a user error and not a reflection on you. Buyers are smart enough to recognize a consumer mistake.

This neutral will not hurt your sales. Your stellar feedback is impressive.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I'm not buying that; it's right there in his hand.  Also, he could have sent a message.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Your right but I've been on eBay for 21+ years, all positive.  Then this bozo comes along, doesn't know what he's doing and bam.  It was better when you could give buyers a real feedback.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply