cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Feedback Mistake; eBay Won’t Remove Negative Rating

Hi, a Recent Buyer mistakenly left very negative feedback and rating for items he did not purchase from me.  eBay removed Buyer’s comments, and my reply (which at least explained the issue) but will not remove the rating.  As I am a part time Seller, this dropped my perfect 100% rating to 92%, a month before Christmas.  My rating may go down further if future Buyers don’t leave feedback due to a formula eBay uses that I feel is unfair.   Does anyone know, is there no way to resolve this issue in a fair way?  Thanks very much for any assistance!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay and Fair - Oil and water.

If it helps, a negative feedback doesn't also dissuade the buyers. We received a horrible negative feedback that wasn't even true this month, tried to remove it several different ways unsuccessfully and ebay didn't help at all, and on the same day had the most sales in weeks. Don't let it get you down. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

There is a limited time to work something out and send a feedback revision to the buyer.  If they agreed they made the mistake, then it seems they would do that for you if possible.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply